- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Capt hails Punjab's move on cops
Chandigarh:Punjab Pradesh Congress Committee chief Capt Amarinder Singh on Sunday hailed the initiation process of depoliticising the police department. Referring to reports that the Punjab police was going to transfer all police personnel, who had stayed for over three years at a particular place of posting, Amarinder said, "It is good that the government realised the urgency to depoliticise the police".
One killed, another injured on rail track
Chandigarh:A Chattisgarh resident died and another sustained serious injuries after they were hit by a passenger train in Rohtak on Sunday. The police said both were walking on the railway track, while listening to music with their ear plugs and thus could not hear the sound of the approaching train, which rammed into them.
'House for each family in Haryana'
Chandigarh:'House for each family in Haryana' is the New Year resolution of Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda. He disclosed this on the occasion of the 128th foundation day of the All Indian Congress Committee in Panchkula on Sunday.
Missing JE found dead in Jind
Chandigarh:A junior engineer was found dead under mysterious circumstances in Jind district, Haryana, on Sunday. Ram Mehar, a JE posted with the electricity department, was reported missing from his home since December 21. His body was found from a drain near Apollo road on Sunday. A case has been registered.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held