Briefly World: Al Shabaab’s Twitter account ‘suspended’
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Al Shabaab's Twitter account 'suspended'
NAIROBI: A Twitter account run by Somali militant group al Shabaab was unavailable Friday, days after the al Qaeda-aligned rebels used the site to threaten to kill Kenya hostages.
North Korea threatens South over sanctions
SEOUL: North Korea threatened Friday to take "physical counter-measures" against South Korea if it helps enforce sanctions against the besieged North, calling the UN-endorsed penalties a "declaration of war" and warning of a prolonged chill in relations between the two Koreas.
Obama names aide as Chief of Staff
WASHINGTON: President Barack Obama Friday named his longtime foreign policy adviser Denis McDonough to lead the White House staff. McDonough is taking over the role from Jack Lew, Obama's nominee for treasury secretary.
15,000 crocs escape from South Africa farm
JOHANNESBURG: About 15,000 crocodiles escaped from a South African reptile farm, a newspaper reported Thursday. Half of them have been captured, but thousands are still on the loose.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet