Briefly World: Evidence presented in US theatre mass shooting
Evidence presented in US theatre mass shooting
Centennial: Prosecutors are in court Monday to outline their case against the young US man suspected of shooting 12 people dead at a midnight premiere of the latest Batman film. The hearing will determine whether the case will go to trial. James Holmes is charged with more than 160 counts in the Colorado attack, including murder and attempted murder.
Clinton returns to work after illness
Washington: US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton returned to work Monday after a month-long absence to be treated for a potentially dangerous clot in her head, as she met top officials at the State Department.
Bahrain court upholds jail for 13 activists
Manama: Bahrain's highest appeals court Monday upheld prison terms for 13 prominent activists on charges of plotting to overthrow monarchy, lawyers said, in a verdict the opposition warned would fuel unrest.
Iran backs Assad's stance on Syria
Tehran: Iran Monday threw its weight behind a plan outlined by Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to end the civil war in his country, reiterating Tehran's solid support for its most important regional ally.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow