Briefly World: Israel: Ex-minister Lieberman indicted
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings
- Just in: Pune Warriors withdraw from the Indian Premier League
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
Israel: Ex-minister Lieberman indicted
jerusalem: Israel's former foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman was formally indicted on Sunday on charges of breach of trust and fraud, allegations that could hurt his political future if he is convicted.
Spanish cops arrest 17 'Vodoo pimps'
MADRID: Spain's Interior Ministry says police have arrested 17 people on suspicion of smuggling Nigerian women into Spain and forcing them into prostitution using threats including claims they would cast Voodoo spells on them if they didn't comply. Police seized objects which were allegedly used in "Voodoo rituals."
Italian Nobel winner Montalcini dies at 103
ROME: Rita Levi Montalcini, joint winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine and an Italian Senator for Life, died on Sunday at the age of 103, her family said. She won the prize in 1986 with American Stanley Cohen for their discovery of nerve growth factor, a protein that makes developing cells grow.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held