Briefly World: Queen Elizabeth attends UK cabinet meet, scripts history
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Queen Elizabeth attends UK cabinet meet, scripts history
London: Queen Elizabeth II Tuesday scripted history when she attended a cabinet meeting at the prime minister's residence in 10 Downing Street, becoming the first British monarch since 1781 to do so.
US tab on Khamenei 'Facebook page'
Dubai: The US said it would keep tabs on a Facebook page purportedly created by Iran Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Tuesday although the site's content and style raised questions about its authenticity.
Iraq President suffers stroke, stable
BAGHDAD: Iraq President Jalal Talabani has been hospitalized in Baghdad after suffering a stroke and is now stable, a spokesman for the PM said Tuesday.
UK cop held for calling 3 Asians 'Pakis'
London: British detective Darren Sonnar of Mauritian descent was arrested for calling three Asian-origin women "Pakis", The Sun reported Tuesday.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM