Briefly World: Wave of bombings in Iraq kills 25
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Wave of bombings in Iraq kills 25
BAGHDAD: A string of car bomb attacks in and around Baghdad killed 25 and wounded dozens on Tuesday. There was no immediate claim of responsibility.
Jew therapist gets 103 years for abuse in US
new york: Nechemya Weberman, 54, an unlicensed therapist who was a prominent member of an ultra-Orthodox Jewish community in Brooklyn was sentenced on Tuesday to 103 years in prison for repeatedly sexually abusing a young woman, beginning the attacks when she was 12.
Indonesia sentences UK woman to death
BALI: An Indonesian court sentenced a 56-year-old British grandmother to death Tuesday for smuggling cocaine worth $2.5 million in her suitcase onto the resort island of Bali — even though prosecutors had sought only a 15-year sentence.
Japan envoy in China to talk about islands
BEIJING: China welcomed Natsuo Yamaguchi, leader of a junior party in the ruling coalition of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, Tuesday for talks over the island dispute.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held