- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
JFK brother-in-law Sargent Shriver dies
BETHESDA: For all his accomplishments — Peace Corps director, ambassador — R Sargent Shriver became known first as an in-law. The brother-in-law of former president John F Kennedy and father-in-law of former California Gov Arnold Schwarzenegger died Tuesday, in Maryland. He was 95 and suffered from Alzheimer's.
Afghan journalist attacked with acid
KABUL: An assailant sprayed acid in the face of a Afghan journalist in what officials say is retaliation for his political writing. Razaq Momoon said he was walking near his house in Kabul when a man ran up behind him and threw acid in his face.
Tunisia probes assets of deposed leader
TUNIS: A Tunisian prosecutor opened an investigation into the overseas assets of the ousted president Wednesday, as the UN's said more than 100 people have died during five weeks of unrest.
Attacker in Iraq ambulance kills 7
BAGHDAD: A suicide attacker driving an explosives-packed ambulance crashed an Iraqi guard force headquarters Wednesday in Baqouba city killing at least seven people. 74 people were injured.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet