Britney’s bid to win back control of her life
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
In an attempt to win back control of her life again, Britney Spears will go to court next week.
For the last two years, the singer's life has been legally ruled by her father Jamie.
He got control of the 'Toxic' hitmaker's affairs after she went into meltdown.
But now, the 28-year-old mum-of-two will discuss her mental welfare with a judge at the LA Superior Court, reports News of the World.
Her lawyers and Jamie, a chef, hope the singer will be independent by the end of the year.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations