Britney Spears worth $32 million!
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
New documents filed in Britney Spears' conservatorship case have claimed the pop star is worth a more than $32 million.
The 30-year-old singer has a blend of assets, including property and cash, that brings her up to the enviable figure, say to court documents, a media report said.
As of December 31, 2010, the conservators reported assets totaling $32,376,140.90. Sources connected with the conservatorship said figure does not include a number of valuable assets.
On top of that, since 2010, the mother of two had a successful concert tour that raked in $68 million and she signed a $15 million deal with 'X Factor'.
Like her earnings, Spears expenses have also been big, including $3,03,673.72 for Child Support and Care, $61,295.12 on personal grooming and wardrobe and $19,000 a month rent for her Calabasas house in 2010 alone.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow