Brits ditching sex for online crosswords
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
More people in Britain are playing online crosswords than having sex, according to a shocking new poll.
The study, commissioned by Express Puzzles - the new free puzzles service from Express.co.uk, found that an incredible 41 per cent of the population now regularly play crosswords online.
By contrast, just 40 per cent of Brits admit to having sex at least once a week, according to a recent poll by Harris Interactive and Durex.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet