Bulgaria releases suicide bomber video, has fingerprints
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, demands SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Yahoo! says will acquire Tumblr for $1.1 bn, eyes billion visitors mark
The Bulgarian government Thursday released video footage of a man it suspects of being the suicide bomber behind an attack on Israeli tourists and said it had his fingerprints.
"It is someone who draws absolutely no more attention than any other tourist. The man is around 36 years old. We have his fingerprints" and are testing for DNA, Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov told a news conference.
The footage shows a white man with very long blond hair
which could be a wig wandering around the airport where
the attack took place wearing a blue T-shirt, shorts, white
sneakers, a baseball cap and sunglasses.
He is shown carrying a dark, bulky rucksack on his back and a laptop bag around his front. The video was released to
television channels with an appeal for help from the public.
The explosion Wednesday at Burgas airport on the Black Sea ripped through a bus with around 50 Israeli tourists boarding or storing their luggage. The blast killed five tourists and the driver, as well as the bomber.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'