Bull seeks revenge on man (threw hot water on it); gores him to death
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
A bull gored a 65-year-old man to death after the latter poured hot water on it in Deori town of Sagar district, police said today.
Strangely, the bull followed the victim, Bhoop Narain Prajapati, while he was being rushed to hospital and even appeared at the crematorium during his funeral.
On July 26, Prajapati poured hot water on the bull for sitting in front of his hut on the main road in Deori.
Enraged, the bull followed Prajapati into his house, pushed him to the ground and gored him.
The neighbours came to his rescue and scared away the bull and took Prajapati to Deori government hospital where he was pronounced brought dead.
The bull even followed the victim to the hospital and later reached the crematorium.
Incidentally, the bull had also attacked Prajapati six months ago when he had hit it, Deori police station inspector R P Sharma said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’