Business confidential: MYSTERY DEEPENS OVER NANO DIESEL
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
'MAGNA CARTA' SANS BACKGROUND
Keen to prevent the all-India strike by trade unions next week, labour minister Mallikarjun Kharge met Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to discuss their charter of demands. But Kharge forgot to take a background note on the issue and has now been asked to send only a written proposal. Bewildered trade union leaders are left scratching their heads over the turn of events.
MYSTERY DEEPENS OVER NANO DIESEL
Expectations about how Tata Motors will want to place its Nano diesel version is attracting auto sector analysts. Karl Slym's announcement that he plans to break out with the diesel variant has also created more buzz. This is because it would be the first challenge that new man at Tata Sons, Cyrus Mistry is wrestling with, especially after the iconic Jamshedpur plant of the company was forced to slow down production because of flagging production of the car that at once stage was sold through lottery.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’