Businessman kills self after killing mother, wife
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Depressed apparently over huge loss suffered in business, a 27-year-old man allegedly hanged himself after killing his mother and wife at his residence in Khargram area of Burdwan district. Kartik Hui allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself Saturday night after killing his mother and wife at their residence, police said. A suicide note left by Kartik said that he had taken the drastic step after suffering irreparable loss in business this year, he said.
One more dies of dengue
Kolkata: One Mohd Mollah, who was admitted to MR Bangur Hospital few days ago, died of dengue on Sunday. The Mac Elisa test report confirmed that he was suffering from dengue. According to the official figures, the dengue death toll in Kolkata has gone up to five, but unoffical sources confirmed that toll has risen to 35.
Patient flees from city hospital
Kolkata: A patient was found missing from Belighata ID Hospital on Sunday. Rajni Haldar, a resident of South 24-Parganas, was admitted to the hospital on September 6 with diarrhoea. On Friday, his relatives sought his release saying his mother has died, but doctors refused.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’