Busted party: 5 get bail
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Five persons arrested in a raid on a weekend party at a lounge-cum-restaurant in Wagholi were granted bail on Thursday. The five were organisers of the party.
Pune rural police had raided a party at Maya lounge-cum-restaurant in Wagholi and arrested 303 party-goers and five organisers under Sections of Bombay Prohibition Act and Bombay Police Act. Police had recovered bottles of alcohol worth Rs 9.8 lakh. They had bailed 303 customers and had got the custody of the organisers.
A magistrate court on Thursday granted bail to Shreyans Tanna (24), Ibrahim Abdul Zaheer Abbas (34), Harmeet Sahani alias Cooky Singh (38). Saud Anwari (30), and Vyankatesh Punnaganti (32). Two others Sayyad Kasim and Anjali Nirmal, wife of ATS inspector Rajnish Nirmal are yet to be arrested, the remand application submitted to the court said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’