Cameron Diaz loves to read gossips about herself
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
- Spot-Fixing: Sreesanth reveals bookies lured India players with cars, women
- Jagan Reddy case: Accused Andhra ministers Sabitha, Dharmana Rao resign
Though stars do not usually like to be spotted reading gossip about themselves, actress Cameron Diaz reportedly loves to read about herself online.
The 40-year-old actress has been logging on with her iPad to free wi-fi at coffee shops around north London, reported Sun online.
"She's always surfing the web in here, and has been looking up Hollywood gossip about herself and reading movie reviews and news featuring her name.
"Cameron's also not shy of sharing Skype calls with pals while sitting over her coffee and doesn't mind turning herself into the centre of attention," a source said.
The actress, currently starring in "Joel" and Ethan Coen's new movie 'Gambit' alongside actor Colin Firth.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'