Canada invites investment from local industries
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
A nine-member delegation from Manitoba (Canada) has invited local industrialists for investment in their state with Greg Selinger, premier of Manitoba, leading a delegation along with other Ministers and officials. They were invited by Ludhiana Management Association (LMA). Selinger said, "We have ample opportunities in mining, industrial chemicals and hydro power. The industry must come and see the investment opportunities."
The delegation also gave a presentation of education opportunities in their country and invited students for higher education. The LMA members said they may go to Manitoba in coming June to see ground realities.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'