Canada invites investment from local industries
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets keep Sunrisers Hyderabad in the hunt
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
A nine-member delegation from Manitoba (Canada) has invited local industrialists for investment in their state with Greg Selinger, premier of Manitoba, leading a delegation along with other Ministers and officials. They were invited by Ludhiana Management Association (LMA). Selinger said, "We have ample opportunities in mining, industrial chemicals and hydro power. The industry must come and see the investment opportunities."
The delegation also gave a presentation of education opportunities in their country and invited students for higher education. The LMA members said they may go to Manitoba in coming June to see ground realities.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow