Canada PM dines at dhaba
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
On the menu
The Canadian prime minister was served lemon chicken, butter chicken, rogan mutton, dal makhni, yellow dal, palak paneer, saahi paneer, malai kofta, missi roti, and chilli paranthas. For dessert, the PM and his delegates had tila Kulfi.
Commuters had to face massive traffic jams — some nearly an hour long — as Canadian PM Stephen Harper made his way across the city Wednesday. The road from Industrial area to JW Marriot hotel was blocked for almost an hour. "We got intimation that PM is leaving the venue and we blocked traffic. But then he stayed at the venue for another 20 minutes," said DSP (Traffic) Kamal Deep.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held