Captain resists change
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
The '2-2' bowling combination also means Dhoni will miss pacer Umesh Yadav, who will not be a part of the team as he is yet to recover from the lower back injury that sidelined him for the second Test. Bengal's Ashok Dinda is the third seamer, along with Zaheer Khan and Ishant Sharma, and if a source is to be believed, has a good chance of making his Test debut.
Interestingly, a BCCI release on Monday said that the selectors were to pick the teams for the last two Tests and two T20 internationals on Tuesday. "We took the decision on the floor. We are against a knee-jerk reaction after a loss. At the same time, we want to assess the performance match by match," said a selector.
Team for 3rd Test: MS Dhoni (captain), Gautam Gambhir, Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Cheteshwar Pujara, R Ashwin, Ashok Dinda, Pragyan Ojha, Ajinkya Rahane, Harbhajan Singh, Ishant Sharma, Murali Vijay, Zaheer Khan.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow