Car falls into canal due to fog, driver comes out safe
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
A car fell into Sidhwan canal on Monday night as the driver could not notice it due to dense fog while going to his village along the canal road. But he had a miraculous escape as the water level in the canal was not much.
The driver, Jaswinder Singh, came out of the canal on his own and later informed the police who took his Pajero out of the canal with the help of a crane.
The water was released into the canal on Monday. That's why the level was very low.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations