Caroline Wozniacki glams up to cheer boyfriend Rory McIlroy
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
Former world number one tennis star Caroline Wozniacki took on the role of cheerleader on Friday to support her golfer boyfriend Rory McIlroy during the second round of the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai.
The 22-year-old Danish player, who was accompanied by Rory's father Gerry McIlroy, brought a touch of glamour to the greens in a tight grey mini-dress with sheer black panels, the Daily Mail reported.
World number one McIlroy, 23 has bounced back after being diagnosed with a sickness bug on Thursday night, to post a 67 for an 11-under-par total of 133 on the scoreboard.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'