Catherine Zeta-Jones gives kissing tips to Michael Douglas
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones has been giving husband Michael Douglas tips on how to kiss Matt Damon for his new movie "Behind the Candelabra".
Douglas plays gay entertainer Liberace in the new film, which stars Damon as his lover and the 42-year-old actress has been giving her spouse encouragement on set, reported Contactmusic.
"Catherine was on set coaching Michael during his love scenes going 'Come on honey, use some tongue and get into it. Is that how you'd kiss me?'" she said.
Jones previously said that she had to order her husband away from her clothes and jewellery while he tried to get into character of the film.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations