CBSE class XII results on May 28
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
The results of class XII Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) examination 2012 will be announced on May 28.
The results will be declared at 11 am on May 28, said a CBSE statement today.
The results will be available on on the websites www.results.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in and www.cbse.nic.in. Students can also get their results on email by registering themselves on these websites.
Students can also dial 011-24357276 to get their results. Besides, they can get their results through SMSes.
The results for class X examination were declared yesterday.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet