CCTVs to be installed to check eve-teasing in Barasat
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
To check the rising cases of eve-teasing in Barasat town, police have decided to install close circuit TVs in the town. On Tuesday, top district police officers held a meeting with the headmistress of all the girls' school in the town to discuss methods to check cases of eve-teasing.
In the meeting it was decided to install CCTVs in the town especially near girls schools.
It was also decided to increased police patrolling both on foot and also on motorcycle.
Police also decided to paste the mobile numbers of all the senior police officers in the girls school so that if anybody face any problem they can ring them up.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow