Celebrities come to wish Saif-Kareena at pre-wedding party
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
The pre-wedding bash for Bollywood couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor saw celebrities from B-town coming to wish them.
The party was held on the terrace of Kareena's residence in suburban Bandra last night.
Several close family members and celebrities including Babita, Neetu Singh, Soha Ali Khan, Kunal Khemu, Sanjay Kapoor, Tusshar Kapoor, fashion designer Manish Malhotra, Malaika Arora Khan and Kareena's good friend Amrita Arora attended the party.
"It was just a fun party with close family and friends. It was meant to be only for 50 to 60 people. It was not a 'sangeet' ceremony," Manish Malhotra said.
Kareena was dressed in an orange lehenga, teamed up with a heavy necklace, green bangles and flowers in hair, while Saif was seen in a white outfit.
On the occasion Tusshar Kapoor said, "I wish them all the happiness and a successful married life."
The couple will have a registered marriage tomorrow which will be a quiet affair.
It will be followed by a reception in New Delhi on October 18.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow