Centre for Sight gets FICCI award
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
The Centre for Sight has won the coveted FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award in operational excellence for 2012. The FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards recognise and felicitate the proactive work of healthcare providers and the state government to improve the standards of healthcare services for the masses. A total of 90 hospitals were in the fray for the awards across all the categories.
Call given for strike by bar bodies
Sunil Garg, president of District Bar Association, Moga, and member of the steering committee of all District and Sub-Divisional Bar Associations of Punjab, has given a call for strike in the district and sub-divisional courts throughout Punjab. A conference would be held outside gate number 4 of the High Court.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet