Centre warns against militancy revival
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
New Delhi:In the wake of reports of some pro-Khalistan extremist groups trying to revive militancy in Punjab, Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde, on Monday said, "There are some instances and we will deal with them firmly." He, however, refused to comment whether Akali-BJP government was soft towards the pro-Khalistan groups.
Group condemns FB post against Sikhs
Batala:The Ahmadiya Muslim Jamaat has taken strong exception of a recent Facebook content allegedly showing Sikh Gurus under bad light, and said the post. "The Ahmadiya Muslims hold the Sikh Gurus in the highest esteem and condemns this heinous act," said Mohammad Nasim Khan, Jamaat spokesman. Meanwhile, a case of cyber crime has been registered against unidentified persons, police said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held