Chain snatchers fire at chasing man
Vadodara: Two unidentified men fired at a men who was chasing them while they were trying to speed away after snatching a chain from a woman in Gotri area of the city on Tuesday evening. Gotri police said two motorbike-born men snatched away chain of one Anuradha Kurlapati when she was out for her evening stroll. Following this, a man, identified as one Parimal Suthar, who happened to passerby the area on his bike, gave a chase to the alleged chain-snatchers. Realising this, they fired at him and then escaped. Gotri police said the bullet fired by the chain-snatcher hit Suthar's bike.
Sadiq encounter accused gets 4-day bail for daughter's wedding
Ahmedabad: A special CBI court on Tuesday granted a four-day temporary bail to Ajaypal Singh Yadav, one of the accused in Sadiq Jamal Mehtar encounter case, to attend his daughter's marriage.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow