Chargesheet against Thane BJP chief in cheating case
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Navi Mumbai police have filed a chargesheet against Thane BJP chief and builder Suresh Haware and four others for allegedly cheating a businessman to the tune of Rs 54 lakh, police said on Sunday.
The chargesheet was filed recently in CBD Vashi court against Haware, his brother Sanjay and sister-in-law Ujwala and two of his employees, D Taide and Mohandas, working in his construction firm — Haware Engineers and Builders, a crime branch official said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet