Charlie Sheen donates $12,000 for paparazzo's funeral
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Troubled star Charlie Sheen has given USD 12,000 to Chris Guerra's family to put towards his funeral after the paparazzi was tragically struck by a vehicle while attempting to photograph Justin Bieber's car.
The 'Anger Management' star has paid a generous amount for 29-year-old Guerra's burial costs after hearing through a photographer friend that his family was trying to raise funds for the service, reported TMZ.
"A tragic incident like this erases the line between the photographer and the subject. It's an unforgiving moment that begs us all to be human and work as one to prevent this in the future. As parents, we are all not supposed to bury our children. My deepest condolences to the families involved," he said.
This is not the first time that Sheen, 47, has used his cash for a good cause.
The actor, who has moved in with his 24-year-old porn star girlfriend Georgia Jones, gave his 'Scary Movie 5' co-star Lindsay Lohan USD 100,000 to help pay off her USD 233,904 tax bill last year.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chiefís son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM