Cheers to Sobriety
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings
- Just in: Pune Warriors withdraw from the Indian Premier League
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
But the battle against intoxication is long, but rewarding. "We have a motto at AA. Don't drink today, you can drink tomorrow. But the catch is, tomorrow never comes! That we, we go through our lives, one day at a time," he says laughing.
With the number of AA Pune members rising, Rana feels hopeful that more and more people want to be sober. "We have around 2,300 members and 19 groups in Pune itself. After Amir Khan's show Satyamev Jayate aired in July earlier this year, we have been getting more than 150,000 calls per day. That is a sure sign of hope," says Rana.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held