Cherry blossom: Discovering charm of Japan's spring
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Springtime in Japan is nothing less than magical. From late March to May, the country's iconic Sakura (Cherry Blossoms) attracts visitors and locals alike as their beautiful pink flowers blanket the country in colorful splendour.
Another popular events during the spring season in Japan is the picnic party under the blooming trees, which is also called 'hanami'.
Cherry blossoms in Kyushu start blooming earlier than other regions of Japan. After that it moves over the next several weeks. The blossoms will start falling in about one week after the peak bloom.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'