Cheryl Cole dismisses engagement stories
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
British singer Cheryl Cole has shot down reports suggesting boyfriend Tre Holloway is preparing to propose.
The 'Fight for This Love' hitmaker has been dating her back-up dancer since last summer and it was reported that Holloway had asked Cole's father for his blessing to marry the pop star.
However, the singer took to her Twitter page to deny the claims, reported Contactmusic.
In a series of posts, she wrote, "Ok... That's enough silliness now from the media!! I am not, nor am I getting engaged or married! Stop it... Its pretty pathetic and very corny!!"
Cole was previously married to soccer ace Ashley Cole, but the union ended in 2010 amid reports of his cheating.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet