Cheryl Cole goes bra-less in daring jumpsuit
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians bowl, Sachin Tendulkar misses out
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Cheryl Cole, who recently slammed a starting the 1.4-million-pound legal action against the producers behind 'The X Factor' USA, was spotted flaunting a lot of cleavage at the Jingle Bell Ball before hitting the club with her boyfriend with her bra very much on show.
The singer headed to the Jingle Bell Ball in London to perform in the most daring jumpsuit known to man," the Mirror reported.
The buttoned jumpsuit was tighter than tight, with no sign of VPL and a neckline that left no option for a bra. Teaming the look with a slicked back ponytail and dark lipstick, the 29-year-old meant business as she performed for thousands at the pop concert with the help of her man Tre Holloway.
Following their high energy performance, the loved-up couple got all dressed up for a posh night out at the Rose club.
Despite inviting her mum Joan along to the afterparty, Cole decided to wear a top that was entirely see-through, showing off her admittedly incredible breasts to dozens of fans inside the west London club.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations