Cheryl Cole reveals new back tattoo
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole unveiled her striking new back tattoo, featuring a design of two red roses, when she performed in front of her home crowd in Newcastle with her band.
The 29-year old singer reunited with Kimberley Walsh, Nadine Coyle, Nicola Roberts and Sarah Harding to kickstart the band's Ten tour, which celebrates their ten years in the industry, reported Hello! magazine.
"It was really painful but I think I'm done with tattoos now. It wasn't for any particular reason, I just liked the design. It took 15 hours in total," Cole, who has 19 other tattoos on her body, said.
The singer believes that tattoos reflect one's personality.
"Tattoos are reflective of people's personalities. I'm always drawn to people who have them. You either like them and you're attracted to body art or you're not. I just am,"
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations