Cheryl Cole suffers wardrobe malfunction at film premiere
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Cheryl Cole's stick-on bra came free and popped out of her dress during the premiere of her latest film, 'What To Expect When You're Expecting' on Tuesday night.
The 28-year-old singer seemed oblivious to her wardrobe malfunction as she carried on smiling in her floor-length cream and white Victoria Beckham gown.
Cole takes on her first acting role in the film, appearing as a judge in a celebrity dance-off competition.
"This is a big night for me," the Mirror quoted her as saying.
"It's nice to bring the film back to my country. I'd love to be offered more acting," she said.
'What To Expect When You're Expecting' also stars Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Dennis Quaid, Chris Rock and Glee's Matthew Morrison.
Diaz said of Cole: "She's talented, and she's so lovely and I think of course this is the beginning of many (films) for her.
"I'm sure she can do whatever she wants to. She really did us a huge favour by coming in and letting us sequester her for a couple of days and take her out to an old abandoned warehouse in Atlanta and make her act for us," Diaz added.
The 'Girls Aloud' star carried a Sergio Rossi bag and wore Giuseppe Zanotti shoes at the BFI Imax cinema premiere on London's Southbank.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet