Cheryl Cole, Will.I.am involved in car crash
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
Black Eyed Peas star Will.i.am and singer Cheryl Cole were left with bloody noses and whiplash following a minor car crash.
The pair were pictured with blood streaming from their noses and down over their mouths as they sat dazed in the car moments after the accident, in Los Angeles, reported Daily Mail online.
The crash occurred after they left a studio following a long 'day and night' of recording and it was Will.i.am who was behind the wheel of the 100,000 pound Cadillac that drove into a parked car.
Cole wiped away tears as her passenger side airbag failed to open and she was thrown headfirst into the dashboard.
Eye-witnesses said that Will.i.am's airbag inflated and hit him in the face, which caused him to have a nose bleed, but Cole's injuries were slightly worse as she was left with bruising too.
After police were called out to the scene the Black Eyed Peas rapper was taken to the nearby Cedars Sinai hospital where he emerged later wearing a neck-brace.
Both of them took to Twitter to assure fans that they are fine.
"Car accidents are not dope. I am glad I am ok. Cheryl Cole (and I) were coming back from the studio but she and I are fine... just a little whiplash," Will.i.am posted on Twitter. Cole also said that no serious damage was done to either of them. "Don't worry me and (will.i.am) are fine, promise," she wrote.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow