Children prefer tech gadgets to clothes for new school year
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Young kids aged 8 to 18 would rather have a smartphone, laptop or tablet than new clothes, a new survey has revealed.
A new survey conducted by online shopping site eBates revealed that more than 40 percent of children were interested in having gadgets for their new school session, while roughly the same number of parents (43 percent) think their kids want new clothes for this time of the year, the New York Post reported.
Only 10 percent of parents thought that high-tech products is what their digitally savvy kids wanted.
The poll included 2,208 parents and 1,142 kids nationwide in June.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held