Chitrangda turns playback singer with 'I Want Just You'
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Actress Chitrangada Singh, who will be seen performing an item number in Shirish Kunder's upcoming film 'Joker', will lend her voice to the remix version of the song 'I Want Just You'.
The original has been sung by Sunidhi Chauhan and it has became viral online, which made the filmmakers think about taking a step further to cash on its popularity.
"Yes...she (Chitrangada) will be singing the song for the item number she has done in the film," Kunder said.
'Joker' is about a village called Paglapur that does not have basic facilities like water and electricity. No one is ready to solve the problem and in order to attract attention, Akshay Kumar creates some drama involving aliens.
The film directed is set to release on August 31.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held