Christian girl shot dead in Pakistan
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
A Christian girl was shot dead by unidentified persons in her house in the capital of Pakistan's southwestern Balochistan province today, police said.
The girl's body was found in her home at Brewery Road in Quetta, police officials said.
They quoted the girl's brother as saying that he had found her body and taken it to a nearby hospital.
The victim was hit by a bullet in the head, they said, adding that the body was handed over to her family after an autopsy.
A case has been registered though the motive for the killing could not immediately be ascertained.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet