Christina Hendricks wants '80s themed 'Mad Men' reunion
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Actress Christina Hendricks says she would love to film a "Mad Men" reunion set in the eighties after the final series airs in 2014.
The 37-year-old, who plays busty temptress Joan Holloway in the film, said there would not be too many shenanigans because the characters will be getting on a bit, reported Sun online.
"It would be funny to do a reunion set in the Eighties. I guess there would be craziness but our characters would be older so I don't know how much high jinks we'd be involved in.
"It's crazy that there is only one year left of Mad Men after the series we are filming at the moment - - which is series six.
"We originally had a five-year deal and we renegotiated for two more years because the creator said, 'I think it'll be done by season seven'," she said.
Hendricks will also star in "Ginger And Rosa", which released in cinemas recently. Her part required the US actress to speak with a British accent.
"Apparently my English accent sounds a bit too posh. I had to be well-spoken but also at times try to take the poshness out.
"The accent I needed was very specific to the period. So it was tricky but it was fun too. I hope I mastered it. Being in London during filming, I was surprised how much I had to concentrate to understand people."
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’