Citizens Voice: ‘Understand the needs of the country and its people’
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
As per the news report, you (Arvind Kejriwal) would be contesting the 2014 elections. Ask yourself this question — If I were the Prime Minister of India — and then many questions as well as answers would come before you. We do get motivated witnessing your revolt towards corruption by unearthing many scams one after the other, but we want you or your party (India Against Corruption) to come up with an agenda or solution to put an end to all such scams. We, as a democratic country, have elected these so called leaders with 40 per cent and 45 per cent voting mandate.
Where are the balance 55 per cent or 60 per cent voters? Are they not responsible for electing the right candidate? How can we raise our voice against someone whom we did not bother to vote, either to elect him or reject him? Let people use their power of democracy their precious vote.
Kejriwal, even the politicians do know that if they do not rule the country effectively, people would over throw them. As a leader we want you to understand the needs of the country and its people. We have billions stacked in Swiss banks as indicated by you, but your agenda has to be a schematic plan to get back that amount in the interest of our Indians.
As a leader of your party we want you to come up with a solution to not only get the details of the account holders whether politicians, bureaucrats or businessmen and the funds which could enable every poor Indian with some livelihood -- roti, kapada aur makaan. US President Obama did the same thing and he got the list of all Swiss account holders from US as well as their amount stacked in Swiss banks which he got them individually taxed.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’