City briefs : Gani, Sood shine
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Shoaib Gani (57) and Varun Sood (57) scored identical half centuries while Rishabh Kochar (41 n.o) and Dhruv Ghai (3/23) chipped in with useful contributions as Bal Bharti, Rohini beat BDM Academy by 74 runs in the Harbeer memorial under-14 cricket tournament.
Brief score: Bal Bharti Rohini 208 for 7 in 35 overs (Shoaib Gani 57, Vaibhav Sood 57) beat BDM Academy 134 all out (Dhruv Ghai 3/23)
Man of the match Rahul Shervani (57 run and 2/27) chipped in with an all round display while Ashish Sharma (40) and Dinesh Yadav (3/31) made vital contributions to help Dhoundiyal cricket foundation beat Rajeev Rathor Academy by 42 runs and get four points in the 3rd Nand Dhoundiyal U-16 cricket tournament at Ramjas sports complex.
Brief score: Dhoundiyal cricket foundation 207 for 9 in 40 overs (Rahul 57, Laxman Bisht 3/28); Rajeev Rathor Academy 165 all out in 36 overs (Abhishek Sangwan 93 n.o, Dinesh Yadav 3/31)
SRCC held to draw
Both matches on the sixth day of 3rd Padmashree Shyam Lal Memorial Invitational Hockey Tournament (Men & Women) resulted in draws. In the First Match Shyam Lal College and Sri Ram College of Commerce remained level at 5-5. Man of the match Kartik from SRCC scored a hattrick. In the second match Shyam Lal College (Alumini) played out a 2-2 draw with Kirori Mal College.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM