City Briefs: FIR against bomb suits supplier
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
FIR against bomb suits supplier
After the state Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) submitted a probe report to the Maharashtra government on irregularities in the purchase of bomb disposal suits in the wake of the 26/11 terror attack, Mumbai Police sources said on Tuesday that an FIR was registered against importer Bimal Agarwal and others indicted in the report.
Sex education in civic schools
starting this academic year, around 50 BMC schools will have sex education as part of their curriculum. The new module ó Life Skills Education ó will be part of the syllabus. The move has been initiated by the Mumbai District AIDS Control Society (MDACS) .MDACS officials believe it will help create awareness among adolescents about HIV/ AIDS.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow