- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
Tewari slams Sukhbir Badal's 'Mission Ludhiana'
Ludhiana:Calling it his "daydreaming", the Congress on Monday criticised Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Badal for claiming to provide Rs 3,561 crore for Ludhiana's development under "Mission Ludhiana". Ludhiana MP and Congress spokesperson Manish Tewari said such claims were strange for a government which did not have sufficient money to pay salaries to its employees. "It is as good as Sukhbir's promise of surplus power within two years he made in 2007," he added.
PCTE rated best B-school in region
Ludhiana:The Punjab College of Technical Education has been rated as best B-school of Punjab, Himachal, Rajasthan and J&K by Outlook in the recently concluded B-school survey 2012.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow