- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Passing-out parade at PAP, Phillaur
Ludhiana:A passing-out parade for the jawans who underwent six-week training in state disaster rescue force was held at PAP, Phillaur, on Monday. PAP IG Naresh Arora was the chief guest.
The parade was held at Ladhowal seed farm. Arora said a total of 600 jawans would be trained in 150 more batches. The force would save residents from natural and manmade disasters. The present team would be posted at PAP, Jalandhar. On the occasion, the prize winners were also awarded. The jawans held a mock drill showing how to save people in case of an earthquake.
DSP murder case: Next hearing on Dec 6
Ludhiana:The court of Additional Sessions Judge Paramjit Singh on Monday adjourned the double murder case of DSP Balraj Gill to December 6. All the six accused were produced in the court.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’