- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Brandon Bays to hold seminar from today
A talk by Brandon Bays was hosted by Param Yoga, a holistic yoga centre at Dhole Patil Road. Brandon Bays known as a mind-body health expert who has authored 'The Journey' is set to hold a three-day seminar from November 30 to December 2.
The initiative was conceptualised by Brandon Bays. 'The Journey' deals with finding something known as the infant intelligence and cell memory. Scientifically its the cell memory that heals a person from the inside, explains Brandon. "The journey will take you through emotions of gratitude, forgiveness and make you plunge into them deeper till you reach a point where there is only peace and this will help find the cell memory", she adds. The Journey method allows us to get to the root cause of our limitations , by allowing us to let go of the past.
Rebirth Drive: Donate for a cause
The rebirth team dealing with upcycled art along with ADIT, the event management team is being organised for the first time in an event called "Rebirth Drive" on December 1 and 2 at Gold Adlabs, Kalyani Nagar from 10 am onwards where people can donate books, clothes and furniture. The proceeds of the sale will go for animal welfare.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'