- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
PAU flower exhibition set to begin today
Ludhiana:A Chrysanthemum Exhibition will be jointly organised by the Department of Floriculture and Landscaping (F&L) and Estate Organisation of the Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) from December 4-11 at research farm of the F&L department. Dr Kushal Singh, head, Department of F&L, said more than 250 varieties belonging to different classes would be exhibited.
Knitwear Club takes up shortage of bogies
Ludhiana:The limited number of bogies in different trains is causing problems to the industrialists as their goods are being delayed. Knitwear Club has sent a letter to N S Goyal, DRM Railways Ferozepur division, in this regard.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations