- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings
- Just in: Pune Warriors withdraw from the Indian Premier League
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
Trade exhibition Ibex India from Jan 17
Ibex India, a trade exhibition and conference for banking technologies, will begin on January 17 at the Bandra-Kurla Complex. The three-day exhibition will be inaugurated by C Rangarajan, chairman of the Prime Minister's Economic Advisory Council. The exhibition will showcase the latest in banking technology from across the world.
Tata Teleservices Ltd launches new campaign
Tata Teleservices Limited recently launched its new campaign 'Always Plus' in the city. With the mantra "pay for what you use," the telecom operator also unveiled its special product of RCV 251 for Rest of Maharashtra circle. "The motive is to provide customers with what they expect from us along with quality transparent services. It has been our priority to maintain a balance between our old and new customers," said Anupam Verma, Tata DOCOMO, COO, Rest of Maharashtra and Goa, at a press conference recently.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held