- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Child among 3 dead in road accidents
New Delhi:Two-year-old Deepika was among three persons killed in separate road accidents in the city over the past 24 hours. The child was crushed to death by a speeding autorickshaw on Wednesday in Khajuri Khas. In the second incident, Vishnu (18) was run over by a speeding truck. An unidentified vehicle hit Subhash Sharma (48) in Shakarpur and he died on the spot.
DUTA backs KMC faculty, not principal
New Delhi:The Delhi University Teachers' Association (DUTA) on Thursday backed their colleagues in Kirori Mal College (KMC) over their right to "democratic protest", but distanced itself from the college's suspended principal Bhim Sen Singh who had levelled graft charges against the governing body chairman. "DUTA, however, entirely dissociates itself from the statements made by the principal," it said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held